Jul 092013
 

Glassmen alumni can now purchase special alumni T-shirts and decals online. Prices are as follows:

Glassmen Alumni T-shirt

Glassmen Alumni T-shirt

Decal: $5
T-shirt size S-XL: $25
T-shirt size 2-3X: $27

Shipping is included in all costs. To place your order, visit our auction website at www.glassmenalumni.org/auction. Several ‘G’ uniform overlays from 1994 to 1996 are also still available.

The Glassmen Alumni Association is committed to donating 85% of all proceeds to supporting the Glassmen Drum & Bugle Corps. The remaining 15% of proceeds will be used for future fundraisers to support the Glassmen and to cover costs associated in our 501(c)(3) filing.

If you have any questions concerning the purchase of these items please contact us directly at treasurer@glassmenalumni.org

Thank you for your continued support of the Glassmen Alumni Association, and the Glassmen Drum & Bugle Corps.

 Posted by at 2:35 PM

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

NextGEN Public Uploader by WebDevStudios